Fast, Fun & Easy Christmas Stockings
Susan S. Terry
The Fast, Fun & Easy Christmas Stockings book is the perfect way to celebrate the season with these fabulous gift-giving ideas.
This books shows simple techniques, fantastic result ensuring stunning stockings that have never been so easy to create.
Sew and embellish full size or miniature stockings
Six delight projects with full size patterns, plus lots of variations
Personalize your stockings with fabric scraps, trim and embellishments, then create a some of a kind label.
Miniature stockings are perfect for keepsake place cards, ornaments or as gifts.
Great for all quilters and crafters, have fun making stockings for everyone on your list.
Outstanding photographs, exceptional instructions and unlimited inspiration – everything you need to re create charming Christmas Stockings for all of the special people in your life.
For a more modern look with your Needlework, experiment with a combination of threads and textures. Using matching colors in different mediums lets you introduce texture into your work. We also offer the following complete ranges:
- Au Papillon Metallic Butterfly Thread
- Appleton 4 Ply Tapestry Wool
- Appleton 2 Ply Crewel Wool (25m Skeins)
- Appleton 2 Ply Crewel Wool (190m Hanks)
- Appleton 4 Ply Tapestry Wool (10m Skeins)
- Appleton 4 Ply Tapestry Wool (55m Hanks)
- Anchor Stranded Cotton
- Anchor 4 Ply Tapestry Wool (10m Skeins)
- Anchor 4 Ply Tapestry Wool (39m Hanks)
- Anchor Variegated Stranded Cotton
- Anchor Variegated Pearl 5
- Anchor Marlitt Rayon Thread
- DMC Stranded Cotton
- DMC Variegated Stranded Cotton
- DMC Light Effects
- DMC Variegated Perle 5
- DMC Tapestry Wool (8m Skeins)
- Ginnie Thompson Flower Thread
- Japanese Gold Metallic Thread
- Mogear Mohair
- Rajmahal Art Silk Thread