Anchor 4 Ply Tapestry Wool (Skeins)
Anchor Tapestry Wool is ideal for Tapestry, Bargello and Jacobean embroidery and is available in 475 color balanced and co-ordinated shades.
Manufactured from 100% Pure New Wool and used extensively worldwide by tapestry and needlepoint enthusiasts. Anchor Tapestry Wool is a very high quality, color fast product tightly twisted and moth proofed for the minimum of fraying while you work.
Anchor Tapestry Wool represents excellent value for money as they are 10m skeins whilst other popular Tapestry Wool Skeins are only 8m skeins.
Needle size recommended is a Size 18 Tapestry Needle for canvas or tapestry work.
Editors Note: As Anchor have such a large range available, I have added in their Color Chart over 5 pages so you are able to really see what the colors are like, however please note that online Color Charts should only be used as a general guideline to allow for screen variances
Editors Note: Please click HERE for the current range of Anchor 4 Ply Tapestry Grounding Wool available in 39m Hanks available by back order. We also have a limited selection of current shades no longer offered in 20gm Hanks available while stocks last.
For a more modern look, experiment with a combination of threads and textures. Using matching colors in different mediums lets you introduce texture into your work.
We offer the complete ranges of:
- Au Papillon Metallic Butterfly Thread
- Appleton 4 Ply Tapestry Wool
- Appleton 2 Ply Crewel Wool (25m Skeins)
- Appleton 2 Ply Crewel Wool (190m Hanks)
- Appleton 4 Ply Tapestry Wool (10m Skeins)
- Appleton 4 Ply Tapestry Wool (55m Hanks)
- Anchor Stranded Cotton
- Anchor 4 Ply Tapestry Wool (39m Hanks)
- Anchor Variegated Stranded Cotton
- Anchor Variegated Pearl 5
- Anchor Marlitt Rayon Thread
- Colour Streams Hand Dyed Threads
- Colour Streams Hand Dyed Silk Ribbons
- DMC Stranded Cotton
- DMC Variegated Stranded Cotton
- DMC Light Effects
- DMC Variegated Perle 5
- Ginnie Thompson Flower Thread
- Japanese Gold Metallic Thread
- Mogear Mohair
- Rajmahal Art Silk Thread