Brown Permanent Pigma Liner Pen
The Birch Brown Permanent Pigma Liner Pen is suitable to trace your pattern template onto Wet n Gone Fusible Water Soluble to transfer an embroidery pattern from a template onto your fabric for stitching.
We found this method to be a very accurate and easy way of preserving the integrity of a pattern as you embroider directly over the pattern that’s traced on the Wet n Gone.
Brown Permanent Pigma Liner Pen can also be used for:
- craft projects
- memory albums and
- scrap booking
- is a permanent pigment ink suitable for archival applications.
- water based & quick drying on porous surfaces
- fade resistant
- waterproof and chemical resistant
Click HERE to order a Fine Blue Water Erasable Marker Pen if it would be better suited for your project:
- Can be easily removed and reapplied if necessary
- perfect for tracing pattern templates directly onto background fabric
- Handy for marking quilting lines with stencils
- ideal to trace around paper or plastic templates
- ideal to trace around pattern templates for Teddy Bear construction