Fine Blue Water Erasable Marker Pen
Fine Blue Water Erasable Marker Pen is suitable to trace your pattern template directly onto your background fabric. When your project is completed, a light press with a damp cloth or cotton bud will remove any trace leaving your work unblemished.
We found this method to be a very accurate and an easy way of preserving the integrity of a pattern as you embroider directly over your traced pattern.
**Editors Note: in store we used this pen as opposed to a grey lead as it was much easier to remove at the end of a project.
Fine Blue Water Erasable Marker Pen :
- Can be easily removed and reapplied if necessary
- perfect for tracing pattern templates directly onto background fabric
- Handy for marking quilting lines with stencils
- ideal to trace around paper or plastic templates
- ideal to trace around pattern templates for Teddy Bear construction
Click HERE to order a Fine Blue Pigma Permanent Liner Pen if it would be better for your project:
- can be used for illustrations,
- craft projects
- memory albums and
- scrap booking
- is a permanent pigment ink suitable for archival applications.
- water based & quick drying on porous surfaces
- fade resistant
- waterproof and chemical resistant