Clover Knitting Marking Pins
10 pins per packet
Clover Knitting Marking Pins are perfect for marking your place in a pattern, basting or pinning in sleeves of knitted or crocheted garments.
Clover Knitting Pins Features:
- The Clover Knitting and Crochet Pins hold fabrics in place before closing side holes, grafting shoulder parts and connecting sleeves.
- They are also excellent for use as a special marking pins for knitting or crocheting as they have a blunt tip which will not split the yarns.
- Hold fabrics temporarily with marking pins before finishing with a mattress stitch or by grafting.
- Pin and hold fabrics before closing side holes, grafting shoulder parts and connecting sleeves.
- for use as special marking pins for knitting which are long and have a rounded tip.
- Marking Pins for Knitting:
- Marking pins with a blunt tip will not split yarns.
- Bamboo Marking Pins:
- Long marking pin for thick knitted fabrics.
- Length: Approx. 7 cm
- Pins made from the same materials as the Bamboo Knitting Needles “Takumi”.
Simple to use, they have a large head that keeps the pin from slipping stitches, are long and have a rounded tip which will easily slip through thick knitting or projects. Small and light, so handy to keep in your project bag.