Yum Yum Time Baby Blanket Pattern by Catherine Howell Designs
Yum Yum Time Baby Blanket Pattern by Catherine Howell Designs is a bright, fun and happy design of Sizzle the Snake, Frazzle the Frog and Spitty the Fuzzy Bug all thinking about a free lunch as they watch Dazzle the Dragonfly and Lizzie the Lady Bug hovering above them.
Design Size: 75cm x 80cm (29.5″‘ x 31.5″)
A lovely bright design suitable for a girl or a boy’s Cot Size Blanket.
Yum Yum Time Baby Blanket Pattern by Catherine Howell Designs includes:
- Large color image and
- Easy to follow instructions
Other requirements not included:
- Cot Size material in any of the of the following fabrics Wool Cashmere, Wool Waffle, Cotton Waffle, Brushed Cotton or Dr Flannel
- Suitable Backing Fabric in either 100% Cotton, Brushed Cotton, Velour or Minky
- Variety of Fabrics for Applique as per pattern requirements
- 15cm squares of Felt in White and Black
- Anchor Variegated Perle 5 Threads in #1315 Yellow/Red, #1345 Blue Turquoise, #1355 Yellow/green – 1 Skein of each
- Anchor Variegated Stranded Cotton #1315 Yellow/Red, #1345 Blue Turquoise, #1355 Yellow/green – 2 Skein of each
- Anchor Perle 5 Cotton #Black
- Anchor Metallic Perle 5 in #159 Dark Blue
- 50cm square Vliesofix Fuser
- Size 18/20 Chenille Needles
- Water Erasable Blue pen
- Embroidery scissors and Pins
- Machine sewing thread in white, yellow and black
- Colored Ric-Rac braid for edging blanket (optional)
- Satin Blanket Binding (optional)
Another fun and easy to stitch project by Catherine Howell Designs.
Click HERE to view some other Baby Blanket Designs by Catherine Howell Designs available at Mt Eliza Needlework.
Stitches used in this Design are predominately Blanket Stitch together with Fly stitch, Satin stitch, Slip stitch, Stem stitch, Stab and Straight Stitch.
Click HERE to see a short video on how to do Blanket Stitch.