Fold Over Elastic
Price per Metre
Fold-over elastic provides a decorative finish to apparels, crafts, hairbands and more!
1. Choose the side that matches best. One side of fold-over elastic is extra shiny for a fashion finish. The other side features a matte finish for a more subtle finish.
2. Position the edges of fabric in center of fold-over elastic.
3. Fold elastic over raw edges and pin at beginning.
4. For smooth edges: Set the stitch to a straight stitch or a narrow, medium-length zig-zag. Carefully guide fabric and fold-over elastic under machine needle and stitch.
5. For gathered edge: Guide fabric and fold-over elastic with one hand as you stretch fold-over elastic tightly with other hand. Then straight or zig-zag stitch on edge of fold-over elastic, catching all layers.
Fold Over Elastic is available in the following Shades:
- Apple Green
- Atom Red
- Blastoff Blue
- Dandelion (yellow)
- Lipstick (pink)
- Parrot Blue
- Pumpkin (orange)
- Tahiti (purple)
- 100% polyester
- Washer and dryer safe
- May be pressed on medium heat
Please Click HERE if you would like to purchase the matching byAnnie Light Weight Mesh
Available in fourteen colors that match our best-selling Handbag Zippers.
(link to this product coming soon)