Clyde 16 inch Camel Pattern
by Margaret McEvoy
Clyde 16 inch Camel Pattern is a fun and happy stuffed animal suitable for children over 3 years old. Clyde sits about 10 inches tall is very well behaved and is looking for a buddy to accompany on their adventures.
The Clyde 16 inch Camel Pattern is suitable for an enthusiastic Beginner to the more experienced Bear makers.
Editors Note: German Mohair was our preferred Fur for in store classes as the quality of the Mohair ensured a long lasting quality finish without any shape distortion when stuffing.
The Clyde 16 inch Camel Pattern contains:
- Color Photo
- Easy to follow stitching instructions
- Detailed Jointing instructions
- Detailed assembly instructions
- Pattern Template
The Clyde 16 inch Camel Pattern requires:
- Fat 1/4 Mohair
- Fabric for Paw Pads & Eyelids
- 10mm Glass Eyes
- 4 pair x 40mm Wooden Disc Nuts/Bolt Joints
- 1 pair x 30mm Cotter Pin Wooden Disc Joint
- Matching Thread
- #5 Perle Cotton for nose
- Polyester wadding for fill
- Fabric and Tassels for Fez & Saddle Cloth
Click HERE for Wooden Disc packs or
if you wish to buy your pieces separately
Click HERE to see a short video on how to place and cut our your Teddy pattern templates onto your fur fabric correctly.
Happy Bear Making!