Collingwood 16 inch Teddy Bear Pattern
by Donna Gammal
of “Bears of Walnut Grove”
Collingwood 16 inch Teddy Bear Pattern will show you how to use fur to make your bear look like he is dressed in this Collingwood football gear ready for the next game.
The Collingwood 16 inch Teddy Bear Pattern is suitable for a Beginner to the more experienced Bear makers and would look best in short-medium Fur types.
Donna was our main in store Teddy Bear Class teacher between 2012 – 2016 but has had a lifetime of experience in making and designing her own Bears. We have a lovely collection of her Teddy Bear patterns for you to choose from.
Editors Note: German Mohair was our preferred Fur for in store classes as the quality of the Mohair ensured a long lasting quality finish without any shape distortion when stuffing.
The Collingwood 16 inch Teddy Bear Pattern contains:
- Color Photo
- Easy to follow stitching instructions
- Detailed assembly instructions
- Easy to follow Nose embroidery suggestions
- Pattern Template
The Collingwood 16 inch Teddy Bear Pattern requires:
- fat 1/4 Bear color Mohair
- fat 1/8 Black color Mohair
- 20cm x 30cm piece White color Mohair
- Matching Paw Pad fabric* (optional)
- 10mm Glass Eyes
- 3 pairs x 45mm Joints for Head and Arms
- 2 pairs x 55mm Joints for Legs
- Matching Thread
- #5 Perle Cotton for nose
- Polyester wadding for fill
- Pellets or Glass Beads (optional)
- Growler (optional)
*Donna always preferred to use either either the reverse side of the fur, or the clipped fur side of the Mohair fabric for paw pads. Using the Mohair fabric for paw pads as been included in the recommended fur quantity allowance on the pattern.
Click HERE for Wooden Disc packs or
if you wish to buy your pieces separately
Click HERE to see a short video on how to place and cut our your Teddy pattern templates onto your fur fabric correctly.
Happy Bear Making!