Bunny Bear 15 inch Teddy Bear Pattern
by Donna Gammal
of “Bears of Walnut Grove”
Bunny Bear 15 inch Teddy Bear Pattern that makes a teddy in a rabbit suit. Bunny Bear’s bonnet is removable. If you are wanting to make an ordinary bear simply delete the bonnet. Bunny Bear is not just a bear for Easter, he is ideal for all year round and loves nothing better than to raid your carrot patch!
The Bunny Bear 15 inch Teddy Bear Pattern is suitable for a Beginner to the more experienced Bear makers and would look good in all Fur types.
Donna was our main in store Teddy Bear Class teacher between 2012 – 2016 but has had a lifetime of experience in making and designing her own Bears. We have a lovely collection of her Teddy Bear patterns for you to choose from.
Editors Note: German Mohair was our preferred Fur for in store classes as the quality of the Mohair ensured a long lasting quality finish without any shape distortion when stuffing.
The Bunny Bear 15 inch Teddy Bear Pattern contains:
- Color Photo
- Easy to follow stitching instructions
- Detailed assembly instructions
- Easy to follow Nose embroidery suggestions
- Pattern Template
The Bunny Bear 15 inch Teddy Bear Pattern requires:
- White Mohair for Body & Bonnet 60cm x 60cm
- Bear Color Mohair for Head 24cm x 24cm
- Pink Wool Felt 24cm x 24cm
- Pink Satin Lining 24cm x 24cm
- 8mm Glass Eyes
- 1 set of 30mm Joints
- #5 Perle Cotton for nose
- Polyester wadding for fill
- Matching thread
- Pellets or Glass Beads (optional)
- 1/2 metre Pink Ribbon (13-20mm wide)
- Pink Pom Pom for tail
Click HERE for Wooden Disc packs or
if you wish to buy your pieces separately
Click HERE to see a short video on how to place and cut our your Teddy pattern templates onto your fur fabric correctly.
Happy Bear Making!