Garden Party Carry All Kit
by Karen Bramich
of Needle In a Haystack
The Garden Party Carry All is a lovely large patchwork styled, floral Tote bag suitable for all of your carrying needs.
This bag could be used as a project bag for all of your sewing supplies, storage or for an eye catching every day bag. Designed in a soft floral summer colored palette and decorated with Suffolk Puff blooms, belts and prairie points.
A design feature of this pattern are the Suffolk Puff Flowers which decorate the outside of the bag. There is a detailed instruction sheet including diagrams included to make these quick and easy flowers.
This Kit would be suitable for the ambitious novice or experienced quilter.
The Garden Party Carry All Kit contains:
- Assorted fabrics as shown in cover Photo
- 1 x Small Gold Buckle
- 1 x Pkt Yellow Seed Beads
- 6 x Burgundy Flower Buttons
- 1m each of Green and White Ric-Rac
- Easy to follow instructions
- Pattern Sheet
- Assembly diagrams
- Colored Cover Photo
- 19 inch x 55 inch Wool Wadding (50cm x 140cm)
- 6 inch x 14 inch thick Template Plastic or Cardboard (15.5cm x 36cm)
- Machine threads in Neutral, Yellow, Green, Pink, White and Burgundy
- Pins, Needles Scissors, Iron and other general sewing supplies
- Sewing Machine
- Cutting Mat
- Rotary Cutter
- 26 inch ruler
- Fabric Basting Adhesive
Made in Australia
If you have never made Suffolk Puff Flowers before, please click HERE for a short demonstration Video
Some history of Suffolk Puffs by Emma Herian