Garden Party Baby Blanket Pattern by Robyn Rich
Garden Party Baby Blanket Pattern by Robyn Rich is an easy, sweet and delicate design suitable for either a Girl or Boys’ Cot size or Bassinet size Baby Blanket. Look at how busy those little bees are, moving from flower to flower at this Garden Party.
An easy to stitch pattern suitable for Beginners which was also popular in Store as a quick and easy pattern to stitch if you had left if a bit late to get something made for that new baby!
Design Size approx:
40cm x 50cm
Garden Party Baby Blanket Pattern by Robyn Rich includes:
- Large color image
- Traceable Design
- Easy to follow instructions and
- Stitching Guide
Other requirements not included:
- Cot Size material in any of the of the following fabrics Wool Cashmere, Wool Waffle, Cotton Waffle, Brushed Cotton or Dr Flannel (80cm x 1.2m)
- Suitable Backing Fabric in either 100% Cotton, Brushed Cotton, Velour or Minky (1.10m x 1.5m)
- 40cm x 50cm Wet n Gone* or Solvy
- Gumnut Poppies Threads 1 Skein each of #173 Light Pink, #174 Dark Pink & #624 Green
- Anchor Stranded Cotton– 1 Skein each of #295 Yellow, #375 Brown & #1033 Blue
- Anchor Stranded Cotton– 2 Skein x #926 Cream & 3 Skeins x #874 Gold
- Size 18/20 Chenille Needles
- Fine Brown Permanent Liner Pen
- Embroidery scissors, Pins and machine sewing thread for tacking
- Satin Blanket Binding (optional)
Click HERE to view another Baby Blanket Design by Robyn Rich available online at Mt Eliza Needlework.
Stitches used in this Design are Satin Stitch, Fly stitch, French Knots, Slip stitch, Lazy Daisy Stitch, Stem and Straight stitch
Click HERE to see a short video on how to do Stem Stitch.