Tabby Cat Petite Point Tapestry Kit
by Mt Eliza Needlework
The Tabby Cat Petite Point Tapestry Kit is small, neat image of a Tabby Cat kitten who seems to be watching what you are doing.
The Tabby Cat image is a bright and clearly marked design which could be done in either regular Continental tapestry stitch or Petite Point however, as the design is clearly marked and on Penelope canvas, I have made it up into a Petite Point Kit to offer the more experienced stitcher another project option.
This kit would be the perfect size for a embroiderer who has not tried Petite Point before as it is a small design, which should enable the stitcher to complete it without making the commitment to a much large canvas.
The Tabby Cat Tapestry Kit canvas is approximately 15cm x 15cm with the circular design itself 13cm in diameter.
Editors note: online Colors should only be used as a general guideline to allow for screen variances
The kit contains:
- quality DMC Stranded Cotton
- Clover Golden Eye Crewel Embroidery Needle
- Clear printed Color design on Canvas
- Easy to read Stitching Instructions
Design by DMC and Kit compiled in Australia by Mt Eliza Needlework
For a more modern look, experiment with a combination of threads and textures. Using matching colors in different mediums lets you introduce texture into your work. We also offer the following complete ranges:
- Appleton 4 Ply Tapestry Wool
- Appleton 2 Ply Crewel Wool
- Anchor 4 Ply Tapestry Wool
- Anchor Stranded Cotton
- Anchor Variegated Stranded Cotton
- Anchor Variegated Pearl 5
- Anchor Marlitt Rayon Thread
- DMC Stranded Cotton
- DMC Variegated Stranded Cotton
- DMC Light Effects
- Ginnie Thompson Flower Thread
- Mogear Mohair