Pin Cushion Santa 5 inch Bear Pattern
by Donna Gammal
of “Bears of Walnut Grove”
Pin Cushion Santa 5 inch Bear Pattern is another member of the Christmas pin cushions that Donna has designed. Pin Cushion Santa is a cute Christmas decoration. There is a pocket at the back to hold Christmas treats and goodies. He is also weighted so he won’t roll off the table, mantelpiece or wherever you wish to display him. Pin Cushion Santa can also be used as a pin cushion to bring a festive feel to your sewing space.
The Pin Cushion Santa 5 inch Bear Pattern is suitable for a Beginner to the more experienced Bear makers and would look best in a short pile Fur.
Donna was our main in store Teddy Bear Class teacher between 2012 – 2016 but has had a lifetime of experience in making and designing her own Bears. We have a lovely collection of her Teddy Bear patterns for you to choose from.
Editors Note: German Mohair was our preferred Fur for in store classes as the quality of the Mohair ensured a long lasting quality finish without any shape distortion when stuffing.
The Pin Cushion Santa 5 inch Bear Pattern contains:
- Color Photo
- Easy to follow stitching instructions
- Detailed assembly instructions
- Easy to follow Nose embroidery suggestions
- Pattern Template
The Pin Cushion Santa 5 inch Bear Pattern requires:
- 28cm x 16cm Red Mohair Fur
- 15cm x 12cm Bear colored Mohair
- 15cm x 18cm Fabric for Hat
- Scrap of fabric for pocket lining, hat trim & gloves
- 5mm Glass Eyes
- 3 pairs x 13mm Joints for Head and Arms
- Matching sewing Thread
- Waxed Linen Thread for nose
- Polyester wadding for fill
- Stainless Steel ball bearings for weight
- Christmas trimmings for decoration
Click HERE for Red Fibre Disc packs or
if you wish to buy your pieces separately
Click HERE to see a short video on how to place and cut our your Teddy pattern templates onto your fur fabric correctly.
Happy Bear Making!