Oak Tree Kit
Designed by Jan Kerton
of Windflower Embroidery
Oak Tree Kit by Windflower Embroidery is a creative Stumpwork embroidery of a little Oak Tree complete with an embroidered tree trunk, detached leaves and acorns.
The subtle autumn palette includes soft greens and golden yellows beautifully displayed on a neutral textured backgound
This would make the perfect starter project if you have not tried Stump work before. The easy to follow instructions are written clearly and are supported by both diagrams and color photos at every step.
This Kit would be suitable for the enthusiastic novice or experienced Stitcher or as thoughtful gift.
The Oak Tree Kit includes:
- Background fabric piece with printed backing 25cm square
- Crewel Needle #8 and #10
- Tapestry needle #24
- Brown Felt
- Paper Covered Wire
- Mill Hill Seed Beads #00221
- 8 x 15mm Oval Wooden Beads
- 1 x 10mm Oval Wooden Bead
- 2 x PiecesFused silk organza
- 2 leaf transfers
- Water soluble paper
- Fine paper covered wire
- Anchor Stranded Cotton #370
- Thread Works Stranded Thread Green/Brown #1043
- Colour Streams Silk Floss #29 Russet
- Colour Streams Silken Strands #29 Russet
- Gumnut Buds Silk #949 Brown
- Gumnut Stars Silk in the following shades:
- #679 dark yellow-green
- #677 medium yellow-green
- #748 dark yellow
- #999 dark grey
- Easy to follow, step by step instructions which include diagrams and color photos
Made in Australia
Please Click HERE to see a short video on what this Oak Tree Kit contains and some of the stitching components
Click HERE to view some other Windflower Designs currently available
Jan at Windflower Embroidery has been designing and producing beautiful applique baby blankets for over a decade. What a thrill to think of all the little babies all over the world who are tucked up under one of these special blankets. The unique technique for creating the delightful furry, little bears and bunnies is quick and easy . Just follow the easy to follow step-by-step instructions which are included in the Kits.
available at Mt Eliza Needlework.